Now more than ever, support small businesses as you blaze through your holiday to-do list! We’ve compiled a very little list of suggestions for beautiful and useful things we love with, of course, ways to give the gift of SEAGULL at the top! Xx Johanna
- SEAGULL gift certificates are no-fail presents for pretty much everyone. Stop by and purchase one, or do it over the phone! That number again is 212 989 1807. If your giftee is a regular, we can simply put it on their account and you can send them a note (or we can do it for you)! This year, we have some great deals going so you can get more bang for your gift certificate bucks! Give the gift of a luxurious DAMAGE CONTROL double-conditioning treatment by Jeanise. Mel is offering 20% off a full-face make-up session for Seagull clients to get everyone hooked on her magic touch. Or for NEW clients, Steve is offering 20% off color-and-cut packages.
- Did you see the profile in T Magazine?! We were thrilled to get such an amazing write-up. FYI Mel did my make-up and I am wearing a t-shirt designed by Viva Ruiz of CHOCOLATINA ACTIONS. They are available Printed Matter now!
- Shop at Three Lives & Company! Our local independent bookstore has secured a new lease and will stay in business just around the corner at West 10th and Waverly Place! Three Lives has been around since 1978!
- One of our favorite shops, Otherwild , now has a NYC location! Otherwild is a beautifully curated store on the Lower East Side famous for their revival of a classic slogan THE FUTURE IS FEMALE. They have accessories, artwork, tee-shirts, and magic potions for everyone on your solstice list.
- Pottery by Osa! For the pour-over coffee people and everyone who drinks beverages.
- And then, of course, McNulty’s! A Christopher Street LEGEND, est. 1895. Shop here to keep it here.